Lim Chong Boon is Head of Family Law at PKWA Law, one of the largest family law practices in Singapore. He leads a team family lawyers who are recognized by legal publications as leading matrimonial lawyers in Singapore:
- PKWA Law named a "Leading Singapore Family Law Firm" in 2015, 2016, 2017,2018 and 2019 by Doyles Guide to Leading Singapore Family & Divorce Law Firms.
- PKWA shortlisted for "Matrimonial & Family Law Firm of the Year" by Asian Legal Business at the prestigious ALB Southeast Asia Law Awards in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- PKWA Law is ranked as one of the Top Family Law Firms in the 2019 edition of Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific.
- Mr Lim Chong Boon was recognised by Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific 2019 as a Dispute Resolution Star.
- Awarded "Best Family Law Firm” by Acquisition International 2015 Legal Awards.
- Awarded "Family Law Firm of the Year" by Global Law Experts 2017.
- Awarded "Family Law Firm of the Year in Singapore 2016" by Corporate Intl Magazine Global Award.
- Lim Chong Boon is ranked as a “Leading Family and Divorce Lawyer" in Doyles Guide to Leading Singapore Family & Divorce Lawyers 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Lim Chong Boon named as a recommended "Family and Civil lawyer" by Global Law Experts 2015.
In 2019, Chong Boon was recognised by Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific 2019 as a Dispute Resolution Star.
Global Law Experts recommended Chong Boon as a lawyer who “is valued by clients in civil and family law matters for his knowledge and experience in the law” and for being “practical and street wise.”
He is also highly regarded as a leading matrimonial and family lawyer. As quoted in Global Law Experts, Chong Boon is not just “a good listener”, but is also able to “cut through the issues quickly”. He is recognized “to favour mediation over litigation in divorce matters, but will litigate aggressively in court.”
- Appointed by the Chief Justice to the Inquiry Panel of the Law Society of Singapore for two year terms, 2013 to 2015, 2015 to 2017, 2017 to 2019, 2019 to 2021.
- Former committee member of Civil Practice Committee, Law Society of Singapore
- Former Chairman of Sports Committee, Law Society of Singapore
- Commissioner for Oaths
- Appointed as Assigned lawyer with the Legal Aid Bureau, Ministry of Law
- Former Tutor, Practice Law Course of the Board of Legal Education - Family Law, Civil Procedure, Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Fellow, Asian Institute of Alternative Dispute Resolution (AiADR)